[Rabbits] [Event] traveling with fluxx by matthew davidson

  • FromSuperFRED <superfred@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 23 Dec 2006 20:41:55 -0500
This is an auto-generated report from SuperFRED regarding an event that matthew davidson has submitted.
http://rabbits.looneylabs.com/?RabbitUserID=coerciveutopian

========
Title: traveling with fluxx
Location: Europe
Date: September - December

Hey Looney Labs,
  Ive been traveling around the world doing the global vagabond thing and meeting some amazing people all over the world.  When I left I was looking for some simple and small game to bring with me and regular playing cards were boring.  So I brought Fluxx!  I have now shared Fluxx with dozens of other backpackers in several countries from Iceland to Turkey.  Its been a really fun way to make friends.  We made up a few new cards to match with traveling and playing Fluxx: a Keeper called Boots and Goal: World Traveler (boots and earth).  I look forward to coming back to the States in May and checking out what Looney Labs has been up to.