Re: [Rabbits] Uno

  • Frommiyu <xmiyux@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSun, 24 Dec 2006 22:15:59 -0500
I picked Fluxx up at my local game shop (well that will be around for the holiday season at least) because I wanted to test out the main game before snagging the Spanish version for my classroom.

I took it over and introduced brothers, sisters, and some cousins to the game at a Christmas Eve party and they all loved it.  I may have to snag another deck to gift to my siblings who still live with my parents before the game shop closes.

And yes, for those who are curious, I'm the oldest of 6 kids so I still have 2 sisters and a brother who live at home. I'm 31 :p

                         -Ryan