Re: [Rabbits] Uno

  • FromTheLoneGoldfish <thelonegoldfish@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 25 Dec 2006 11:06:44 -0500

Spice is the spice of life.

The spice extends life, the spice expands consciousness, the spice is vital to space travel.

On 12/25/06, Elliott C. Evans <eeyore@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
TheLoneGoldfish wrote:
> I don't hate uno, (actually the xbox live game is neat), however,
> I do like playing different games too, and it is kind of a pain
> when the players just give up and won't learn anything new.

I'm with Evan. The problem isn't with Uno, it's with people who are
only willing to play the one game with which they feel comfortable.
I have a group of friends who will play Pictionary for hours straight,
but won't even glance twice at another game.

Variety is the spice of life!

--
Elliott C. "Eeyore" Evans
eeyore@xxxxxxxx