Re: [Rabbits] Uno

  • From"Kimberly Terrill" <kiter5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 25 Dec 2006 11:12:22 -0500
I don't see this as a problem. If someone wants to play UNO or pictionary all day, everyday- that's their prerogative. If they aren't interested in Fluxx or Martian Coasters that's fine with me. They can play what they want. I'm not a good salesman to people who aren't interested.

variety may be the spice of life for some of us- but for some repetition and comfort is the spice of life.  I have my areas in life where 'comfortable repetition' is all I want and i get on obsessive kicks where I watch the same movie or listen to the same CD or order the same thing over and over and over. I eventual get past it.Who am I to judge someone else who plays the same game all the time.

--Kimberly