Re: [Rabbits] [Event] traveling with fluxx by matthew davidson

  • From"Steven R. Black II" <srblack1167@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 27 Dec 2006 09:06:00 -0800 (PST)
Matt,

I plan on doing something similar this summer between semesters, but in
a car rather than on foot/bus and in the US. I'll have my expiriment-
in-a-bag with me so I can share the joys of Looney Labs with others.

Are there web sites/info on how to hook up with other travelers while
on the road? I love meeting new people, and that's one reason why I'm
doing this traveling thing.

Now, I need to figure out a travel plan that includes going to Origins
and my home-town of Indy while I'm "traveling".

Black