[Rabbits] [Project] Are You a Werewolf Online! by Ryan Patterson

  • FromSuperFRED <superfred@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 1 Jan 2007 03:29:24 -0500
This is an auto-generated report from SuperFRED regarding an event that Ryan Patterson has submitted.
http://rabbits.looneylabs.com/?RabbitUserID=AgentP

========
Title: Are You  a Werewolf Online!
Location: AOL and AIM
Date: 12/27/06 thru ?

I started running Are You a Werewolf on AOL and AOL Instant Messager (AIM). I have a crowd of people I know and don't know already playing. I am pushing to keep this going everyday, with or without me. It has turned people on to the game, and those who never played it live before, are looking forward to when they can! I have just started promoting this on the Rabbit listserve. I am looking for more players and even people willing to host and moderate online games!