[Rabbits] larger werewolf games

  • From"Timothy Hunt" <games@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 1 Jan 2007 12:43:47 -0600
If I'm playing werewolf with 2 set of cards, do I have 2 seers?  Or do
I just have one (thus accommodating up to 29 players).

if I have 2, do they both "see" together (which means that they know
who each other is), and if so, do they get to each choose a person or
agree on one?

or, during the initial night, shoudl I get them to both raise hands
eyes still shut so I can see them, and then walk the circle, tap one
on the shoulder once, the other twice, and then have seer 1 see then
have seer 2 see?

make sense?

Timothy