Re: [Rabbits] message to intro my self

  • FromCarol Townsend <rabbit-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 02 Jan 2007 16:12:04 -0600
Welcome John!

You're in good company - we have quite a few Brit Rabbits (or, as some call themselves, RabBrits) on this list. While the dot-uk isn't a full give-away (I know of one specific RabBrit who still uses a dot-uk address, even though he's safely ensconsed in the US Midwest....), the spelling of "favourite" was the final clue for me.

Welcome, welcome, welcome... glad you're here - have you customized your Fluxx deck at all? That's one of the things that gets chatted about on the Fluxx list (go to this page to sign up if you're not already on: <http://lists.looneylabs.com/mailman/listinfo/fluxx> ) Sounds like you're awesome at Fluxx and I'd love to hear your strategies sometime!

Thanks for being a Rabbit!

Carol Townsend
Rabbit Wrangler and Con Schnook
http://rabbits.looneylabs.com/?RabbitUserID=CarolT