[Rabbits] Conception 2007, 31st Jan - 4th Feb near Bournemouth UK

  • From"Jennifer Waddington" <very_evil_kitten@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 03 Jan 2007 18:02:05 +0000

Hi everyone!

Hope the holiday season wasn't too traumatic...another convention coming up!
This one welcomes us on a yearly basis and we get a nice large table in the main gaming area for our use (not to mention popping up in other locations for quick rounds of Fluxx and AYAW? in the squishy sofa lounge on the late nights).
Info is here: http://conception.modus-operandi.co.uk/
and could any Rabbits intending to attend please let me know? I'm in touch with the relevant organiser so we have our space confirmed (thanks Bob) but it helps me to know who's coming.

Jennifer

P.S. To Rabbits who attended last year: yes, the charity cookie jar will be back in operation. Let's see if we can raise even more money than last year.

Be the first to hear what's new at MSN - sign up to our free newsletters! http://www.msn.co.uk/newsletters