[Rabbits] [Event] Looney Labs Demo by Kyle Normandin

  • FromSuperFRED <superfred@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 2 Jan 2007 13:52:04 -0500
This is an auto-generated report from SuperFRED regarding an event that Kyle Normandin has submitted.
http://rabbits.looneylabs.com/?RabbitUserID=kyno1588

========
Title: Looney Labs Demo
Location: Route 9, Queensbury, NY
Date: 12/31/2006

Adventure Racing (route 9, Queensbury, NY) held a New Year's Party and I volunteered myself to help out and run a Demo for Looney Labs games. we had about 16 people show up for the party (which included unlimited laser tag and bumper cars for the night) and the little corner of which the Looney Labs demo was in, stole 12 of them away from everything to play some Looney Labs games.

Fluxx was the most popular game of the night and I had many people ask me over and over again about the game. at one point it was suggested by one of the players that we use the "Border's Bonus" card as a starting rule....there isn't anything like having someone come up and ask "Hey whats this" only to have a bunch of people yell in excitement as they get to draw a card.

the games played that night were Fluxx, Zendo, Icehouse, and Aquarius.

I just love it when everything goes right at an event