Re: [Rabbits] Lab coats and demos

  • From"Kimberly Terrill" <kiter5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 3 Jan 2007 20:25:55 -0500
 Robby-  3 labcoats... that makes laundry easier....

I have one for my little 10 yr old.

I started mine today. I am double topstitching in purple thread (with flat felled seams). And I have some cute rainbow love colorful buttons. hopefully the all white with touch of purple thread will look OK.

Carol- thanks you're so right- as always.

~~~Kimberly