[Rabbits] GenghisCon & Wii network

  • Frommadlab.rabbit.krishaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • DateThu, 04 Jan 2007 11:23:54 +0900
Hi Rabbits,

I'll be doing two demo sessions at this year's Genghis Con:
http://www.genghiscon.org/

I'm down for 1:30pm to 4:30pm Saturday and Sunday.  If your network
extends to Perth, feel free to pass on the details to anyone likely to
be interested.  I guess I should upgrade my Rabbit label to Demo Rabbit
soon.

Also...

You might have noticed that the majority of my Blab Rabbit efforts have
been aimed at making sure Looney Labs and its fans have a presence on
popular (social) networking sites and forums.

(A fairly good set of links is at
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/141844 )

Well, the latest thing is the communications network that comes with the
Nintendo Wii.  There aren't any groups/guilds/forum structures yet, but
there's a lot of swapping of "Wii Numbers" -- the sort of serial number
thing that comes with each Wii that you can use to communicate with
friends Wii-to-Wii.  If anyone wants to add me, my details are:

Krisjohn
1067-1026-5700-7492

And you should either post your own Wii Number and preferred name to
this list or contact me via any of the methods described at
http://www.krisjohn.net/mail.html so I can add you.

Yours, Chris J.