Re: [Rabbits] Confirming times for Origins

  • FromShane Tilton <tiltons@xxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 10 Jan 2007 13:05:24 -0500
Title: Re: [Rabbits] Confirming times for Origins
Sorry, that was meant to be a private email to Carol. I’m still trying to learn our new email system. I’m terribly sorry about the confusion.

“Nothing to see here, move along!”