Re: [Rabbits] Chicaoland Warren Meeting (was Dayton Ohio Looney Lab Game Day Reminder)

  • From"Carol Townsend" <carol.townsend@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 13 Jan 2007 10:39:59 -0600
A fully registered, official warren is basically just a declaration of "hey - this is a group!"  Not really much more than that at this point.

:)
Carol