[Rabbits] Chicaoland Warren Meeting (was Dayton Ohio Looney Lab Game Day Reminder)

  • From"Carol Townsend" <carol.townsend@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 13 Jan 2007 10:19:45 -0600
Sorry Kimberly - I won't be at your Game Day - I'll be at my Chicagoland Warren Meeting!

Jan 20, 2PM at Pizza to the People!  Come on down if you're in the area!!  Or, if you're in Dayton, to to Wexford Hobbies.  Or, if you're not in either spot, have a gathering of your own and have fun playing games!

Thanks for reminding me Kimberly!

Carol