[Rabbits] [Event] Demo Day @ Bell Book and Comic by Theodore Adams

  • FromSuperFRED <superfred@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 18 Jan 2007 21:59:25 -0500
This is an auto-generated report from SuperFRED regarding an event that Theodore Adams has submitted.
http://rabbits.looneylabs.com/?RabbitUserID=Cardzmaster2004

========
Title: Demo Day @ Bell Book and Comic
Location: Bell Book and Comic; Dayton,OH
Date: 1/13/2007

I had a wonderful time helping Kimberly Terril demo games at Bell Book and Comic for my first chance to get out and demo this year.  I met her at the store (she had set up the demo session), introduced myself, and jumped in to learn a game new to me (Martian Backgammon).  Afterwards, we invited other people in the store to demo the other games she and I had brought, including (but not limited to) Treehouse, Martian Coasters, Fluxx, and Zendo (the game I actually ended heading up as i had the monochrome stashes with me to do so).  I really enjoyed helping teaching Zendo and some of Fluxx and also got to feel more comfortable around a Treehouse set.  FLuxx was definitly the big hit of the demo though, taking up about a third of our games.

I can't wait to get out and help demo in the near future.  these games are ones any person can enjoy, and did enjoy for the length of our demo!

Johnpaul Adams.