[Rabbits] [Event] Arisia 2007 by Ronald Kimball

  • FromSuperFRED <superfred@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 19 Jan 2007 17:05:54 -0500
This is an auto-generated report from SuperFRED regarding an event that Ronald Kimball has submitted.
http://rabbits.looneylabs.com/?RabbitUserID=chipmunk

========
Title: Arisia 2007
Location: Cambridge, MA
Date: January 12-14, 2007

I arrived at Arisia on Friday around 6pm, and helped Brian demo Giant Pyramid games for an hour, including Giant Zendo and Giant Icetowers.

Then it was time for card game demos.  Unfortunately, I had come straight from work and had forgotten to bring my Looney games, and Brian's were stuck in someone else's hotel room.  He ended up purchasing Fluxx and Aquarius from one of the dealers.  I demoed Fluxx, Aquarius, and Chrononauts (after Brian got his games out of the room) for about 5 hours (sometimes with other Rabbits, sometimes on my own) and even sold the extra copy of Aquarius that Brian had purchased!

On Saturday, I helped demo Pyramid games, including IceTowers, TreeHouse, and Zendo, for about 4 hours.

So, we demoed Looney games to a lot of players and had a great time.  And one game of Chrononauts was won by the cockroach!