[Rabbits] Origins list - anyone care to join?

  • From"Carol Townsend" <carol.townsend@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 19 Jan 2007 17:22:52 -0600
I know I've said this before, but please bear with me - if you want to be part of the Origins planning discussion (including the "are we doing too much??" postings) please join the Origins Mailing list.