Re: [Rabbits] [Event] GenghisCon 2007 by Chris Johnson

  • From"Carol Townsend" <carol@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 22 Jan 2007 09:49:33 -0600
On 1/21/07, SuperFRED <superfred@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
This is an auto-generated report from SuperFRED regarding an event that Chris Johnson has submitted.
http://rabbits.looneylabs.com/?RabbitUserID=Krisjohn

[snip]

On this day I had a lot of help from Rob Masters (who said he was a rabbit, so it'd be cool if he could get a few points).

This is totally possible - but Rob will have to submit his own report to get the points.  I know he was there and helping, but we just ask that everyone who wants Rabbit Points each submits their own (it can be short!) report.

I tossed Rob a quick email this morning, asking him to do so.  Thanks for the heads up though!  It sounds like you both had a great time at Genghis!

Carol