[Rabbits] Re: Andy's movie

  • Frommadlab.rabbit.krishaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • DateTue, 23 Jan 2007 07:46:55 +0900
This one time, at band camp, "Steven R. Black II"
<srblack1167@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Well, I like the fact that he's using his Martian Coaster as a Coaster!

I noticed that too.

It took me a long time to workout how Andy's interpretation works.  For
anyone else struggling, here's what I managed.

* The *rule* is simply "Hand Limit 2"
* The qualifying statements have no priority, that when it says "if
  it isn't your turn you should only have 2 cards in your hand", that
  *doesn't* tell you anything about if it is your turn.
* Then the statement "During your turn, you may ignore the hand
  limit..." doesn't refer to all the text above, only the "Hand Limit
  2" text.

If you read them as being in a particular order, with earlier statements
having greater priority, then the third point lets you optionally ignore
 on your turn a rule that appears to only say what you do when it's not
your turn anyway.  This would be how all my friends and I currently read
that card.

BTW: If you'd all like to discuss this video, there is a Looney Labs
Fans group on YouTube with a forum and where I'm adding any relevant
videos I can find:

http://youtube.com/group/looneylabsfans

Yours, Chris J.