Re: [Rabbits] Re: Andy's movie

  • From"Carol Townsend" <carol@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 22 Jan 2007 17:53:47 -0600

On 1/22/07, Joseph Pate <jpate@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

-- though the use of 'may' with no clarification is a bit subtle... but now the "secret" is out.

To be honest, there was no "secret" here at Looney Labs - it was caught by a fan (thanks Gary! You rock!!) and he tossed an email to Andy about it.  It was something that totally surprised us.  We'd always played with the "everyone ignores the hand limit during their turn" idea.

We had some long and hard discussion here at the Lab about it all and it was decided that the rule stands as it, with the word "May" in it - with all that that implies.  It was cool!  I think it's lots of fun to work in this company - and this whole discussion was one of the reasons why I love my job.  Anyway - you see the result in the Ask Andy video - and I just wanted to let you know that it never was an intentional secret on anyone's part here at the lab - not that you implied that Joseph, but I'm just clarifying for clarification's sake.

Borp on!
Carol