[Rabbits] Re: Pics of Kids playing games?

  • Frommadlab.rabbit.krishaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • DateSat, 27 Jan 2007 07:13:55 +0900
Assuming you resolve any privacy issues surrounding the photos, there
are also a couple of unofficial places to post them.

Though it's still needing to grow a bit, the Looney Labs Fans group on Ning:

http://looneylabsfans.ning.com/

...has a good photo album.  Images can be viewed by the public, and
anyone can embed a little slideshow widget of the group's photos on
their web page. (Down the left of the page, look for the little one-line
box that starts with <embed.)

I've posted there some photos from my demos at GenghisCon, and I've
embedded the player in my Looney Labs Fans group index page.
(krisjohn.net/labs.html)

The MySpace group: http://groups.myspace.com/looneylabsfans is crying
out for some more photos, but I think at the very least you need to be a
MySpace member to see them. :(  Possibly even a group member.

There also appears to be at least one group on Flickr:
http://flickr.com/groups/the_lab/ but it seams to have restricted itself
to photos from Origins.  Perhaps you could join it and ask if it can be
broadened to include non-Origins Looney Labs stuff.

Finally, compiling all the photos into a video with some popular music
appears to be "what the kids are doing these days".  Such a video could
then be posted to YouTube and added to the Looney Labs Fans group there:
http://youtube.com/group/looneylabsfans

Yours, Chris J.