Re: [Rabbits] Rabbit Only Items in Dangling Carrot (was Re: Gray 'mids?)

  • From"Laurie J. Rich" <knitmeapony@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 26 Jan 2007 16:18:25 -0600
On 1/26/07, Christopher Hickman <tophu@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Don't you get a point when a new Rabbit registers and mentions your referral?  Print Rabbit Business Cards (http://wunderland.com/pdf/RabbitBusinessCard2.pdf) and give them to everybody at that party.

Certainly, but that puts me on reliance of other folks to get their
poop together and register.   There is still a little 'omg do I have
to do work' stigma to signing up for such things, and following an old
law of marketing there are nine folk out there who I can demo for (and
have them buy stuff from the FLGS or elsewhere) for every one person
that actually signs on.  It's not that I want more points -- I think
the referral thing has the chance to get me the most points, honestly
-- but that I want to be self-reliant in terms of when I get the
points and how.

I think you can submit such a write-up as a Project for consideration for points.

I guess I've never seen that in writing from the rabbity folk.  Maybe
I just missed it somewhere, but I'd like to see something that gives
me a good idea of what might count for points and what might not -- I
don't want to innundate our dear and glorious leader with requests for
points, after all.  :)

Laurie

--
"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired,
signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not