Re: [Rabbits] Re: Rabbit Only Items in Dangling Carrot

  • From"Steven R. Black II" <srblack1167@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 27 Jan 2007 08:15:48 -0800 (PST)
Ryan,
Have you submitted any of these things under 'projects'?
If you submit them, we can at least see your good work. Also, I know
that other things like these have been posted. I don't know if the
points were approved, but you can always try.

Have you submitted them before?

Black