Re: [Rabbits] Rabbit Only Items in Dangling Carrot (was Re:Gray'mids?)

  • FromChristopher Hickman <tophu@xxxxxxx>
  • DateSun, 28 Jan 2007 15:37:37 -0500
On Jan 28, 2007, at 3:23 PM, Seth Ruskin wrote:
But, by your own definition of hoarding, I'd have to hoard Karma in case they're needed for a bigger reward later, since I now have to spend _more_ for bigger items. The current system requires 1 point, no matter the size, to be able to get the reward (whether through points alone or points and cash).

I still don't why you think this solves what you perceive as a flaw.

So this isn't "me vs Marc", I encourage anyone who sees what I'm missing to please speak up.

If you're missing something, I'm missing it, too. The two-different- types-of-points scenarios seem to needlessly complicate things. I think the current system works perfectly. Spend your points if you don't have dollars available, or if you have a nice surplus of points, and if you need more points, go earn some more. Looks good to me.