Re: [Rabbits] Rabbit Only Items in Dangling Carrot (was Re: Gray'mids?)

  • From"Seth Ruskin" <rathorne@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSun, 28 Jan 2007 15:11:36 -0500

From: Marc Hartstein <marc.hartstein@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: rabbits@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Rabbits] Rabbit Only Items in Dangling Carrot (was Re: Gray'mids?)
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 14:22:30 -0500

Other than potential difficulty of implementation and difficulty of
determining a fair conversion strategy for people with existing points
under the current system, are there any drawbacks in this system I'm
missing?

So instead of budgeting and banking (or 'hoarding' as it were) just points, we would have to budget and bank points AND Karma? How is this an improvement?

It seems like an unnecessary differentiation in tokens. Currently I'm required to spend only 1 point to act as "Karma" and have the option to spend more points or cash for the rest of the cost. You're upping the required cost for no net benefit.

What am I missing?

Get in the mood for Valentine's Day. View photos, recipes and more on your Live.com page. http://www.live.com/?addTemplate=ValentinesDay&ocid=T001MSN30A0701