[Rabbits] Rabbit points program

  • FromCarol Townsend <rabbit-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 29 Jan 2007 12:12:52 -0600
Hi all,

I'm sorry this reply has been so delayed - but I did want to hear what everyone was thinking and by standing on the sidelines and watching the discussion, I've heard a ton of really great ideas. This has been an awesome discussion and we've learned a lot!

Basically, I just wanted to say that we SO appreciate all the discussion - and that we've got it all here at The Lab - thank you for your thoughts and ideas. If you have anything else on the subject you'd like to say that you think hasn't been covered, please email me OFFlist:

rabbit-support -at- looneylabs -dot- com.

Please know that we've got all the ideas and we're going to sit down very soon and go over everything. Basically, the Rabbit Point system will stay as it is for now - and when or if that changes, we will totally let you know!

But please also know that we LOVE our Rabbits, for everything y'all do. As a Fan/Blab Rabbit, as a Teacher Rabbit, as a Demo Rabbit or just as a "I'm not quite sure what I am" Rabbit - You folks ROCK!

Again, let's take anything else offlist - email me directly and I'll get back to you with answers if I can.

Thanks for being such great, caring, chatty Rabbits!

Carol
=========
Carol Townsend
Rabbit Wrangler and Con Schnook