[Rabbits] UberCon Great Lakes I: Livonia, Michigan, Mar 30 - Apr 1 - Update

  • From"Seth Ruskin" <rathorne@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSun, 04 Feb 2007 09:25:22 -0500
For those Rabbits who might be interested, UberCon has finally started updating their webpage with information for their first non-East Coast convention. Their hotel information is up (if you need it). If you're interested in attending this Con (whether to demo or not), point your browser towards: http://www.ubercon.com

You can submit events to them, ask questions on their forum (I even started a Rabbits thread which you can feel free to ignore), or just use their contact information to get info directly from the organizers.

Seth Ruskin
aka GnTar, the evil teddy bear Rabbit
aka enjoyer of past UberCons - New Jersey
aka someone not affiliated with this Con, just spreading the word. And the word is "Fun"

From predictions to trailers, check out the MSN Entertainment Guide to the
Academy Awards® http://movies.msn.com/movies/oscars2007/?icid=ncoscartagline1