Re: [Rabbits] Rabbit Only Items in Dangling Carrot (was Re: Gray'mids?)

  • Fromcballowe@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • DateTue, 30 Jan 2007 17:04:22 +0000
Veteran Rabbits - what do you think?
-I think the point system is fine.  Looney Labs is a small company and the amount they give out is great.  I get less from other companies and I get more from another but it is the Looney Labs games that I love.

Demo Rabbits - what will spur on you to do more demos or find more venues to teach LL games?
-I have been too busy with playing D&D and working.  I always try to do at least one game at each Northwest convention I go to.  I should hit the local stores again.
--
Chris Ballowe
cballowe AT comcast DOT net