[Rabbits] [Event] Chattacon 2007 by Amy LoCurto

  • FromSuperFRED <superfred@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 30 Jan 2007 13:24:08 -0500
This is an auto-generated report from SuperFRED regarding an event that Amy LoCurto has submitted.
http://rabbits.looneylabs.com/?RabbitUserID=Franny

========
Title: Chattacon 2007
Location: Chattanooga TN
Date: 1/26 - 28

Chattacon is always a fun convention, between all the beer and frineds, hiw could it be anything but an very relaxing wekkend. It was at the Choo Choo agian this year, and most of the regular rabbits had previous commitments, so this year was a little more mundane than previous years.  I did manage to have two Fluxx Tourneys, a face-to-face treehouse Tourney, and of course our yearly game of UberChrononauts.  I also taught quite a few pick up games, and pulled out the giant 'mids for one afternoon full of IceTowers and TreeHouse.  I alos gave away lots of tree and forest cards, and even handed out a few prizes that I had stashed away for the tourney winners.
        The Choo Choo, if you have never been there, is BIG and very s p r e a d out, so with gaming being split between two different buildings, the flow of passersby was not as great as it could have been.  Maybe next year we can remedy that.