[Rabbits] [Event] Wild Wild Midwest Experiment by Edward (Ed) Lorden (fwd)

  • FromCarol Townsend <rabbit-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 26 Feb 2007 14:56:03 -0600

------------ Forwarded Message ------------
Date: Sunday, February 25, 2007 12:21 AM -0500
From: SuperFRED <superfred@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: rabbit-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Event] Wild Wild Midwest Experiment by Edward (Ed) Lorden

This is an auto-generated report from SuperFRED regarding an event that
Edward (Ed) Lorden has submitted.
http://rabbits.looneylabs.com/?RabbitUserID=elorden

========
Title: Wild Wild Midwest Experiment
Location: St. Louis, MO
Date: 2/9/2007

I am a member of Mensa.  This was the local area group's annual convetion.
I provided a forum thatlasted, officially, for abuot an hour.  We ended up
playing Chrononauts and Fluxx for well over 4 hours.  I had gotten about 5
test subjects, all of whom had never played either game.  I would have had
more St. Louis Area warren participation if I hadn't gotten so much flack
from the event management on "outsiders" coming in to help.  I'll talk to
them for next year.  Also, next year I'd like to find out about getting
some of the games as give-aways and/or providing advertising in the program
for the event.

Carol
=========
Carol Townsend