[Rabbits] [Event] TJ Activities Day by Timothy Hunt

  • FromSuperFRED <superfred@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 27 Feb 2007 16:37:35 -0500
This is an auto-generated report from SuperFRED regarding an event that Timothy Hunt has submitted.
http://rabbits.looneylabs.com/?RabbitUserID=timotab

========
Title: TJ Activities Day
Location: St Louis, mo
Date: 2007-02-27

THe school I work at had an activities afternoon, and I was asked to do some boardgames.  I had 11 students, so I got 5 of them playing EcoFluxx, then taught Chrononauts to the other 6, and I stayed on hand to answer questions.  Cor... these students are impatient!  "What does this card do?" "Well, what does it say?" "it says...  *foo bar baz*"  "So do *foo bar baz* then" "Oh, OK"

And after a couple of games of EcoFluxx, I taught that group Zendo for 3 games... one of the students guessed the rule and blurted it out when it wasn't his turn.  Ooops!

Still, we all had a lot of fun, and the Chrono crowd played a second game without further intervention from me, that wa good too :)