[Rabbits] [Event] Little Exp. @ House of Games by Melissa Parish

  • FromSuperFRED <superfred@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 28 Feb 2007 12:16:50 -0500
This is an auto-generated report from SuperFRED regarding an event that Melissa Parish has submitted.
http://rabbits.looneylabs.com/?RabbitUserID=Amalas

========
Title: Little Exp. @ House of Games
Location: House of Games; St. Peters, MO
Date: 23 Feb 2007

The St. Louis Warren got together to run a Little Experiment at the House of Games in St. Peter's, MO on 2/23.  There were 7 Rabbits in attendance spread throughout the store.  Starting at 6 pm and going on past 2 am, the store was full of people wanting to learn some new games.  There were 2 rooms and at least 5 tables that were constantly full of people playing games.

I personally demo'd Fluxx, Aquarius, Chrononauts, Treehouse, IceTowers, and Volcano.  I gave out around 5 Star promo cards, and hopefully they result in people buying Fluxx to go with their shiny new card.  =)

I stayed waaay too late (past 2 am), but there was always someone eager to learn a new game.  I only took a break during the second round of AYAW?, otherwise I was playing non-stop.  It was exhausting, but a TON of fun.  Can't wait for the next experiment!