[Rabbits] Game Day and Chrononauts

  • From"Kimberly Terrill" <kiter5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSun, 11 Mar 2007 21:45:00 -0400
This month's game day didn't really end up being grand. No one really came for it. There were a few rabbits there, but there was a Road Rally or Robo Rally demo and they were involved in that.

I did play Martian Math Up with a 4 yr daughter of one of the Rabbits. And I taught Martian Backgammon and Martian chess to 2 guys. And I played Eco Fluxx with a lady there who is a science teacher.

I also played a game of chrononauts with my sons' friend's dad.  A had a couple requests to have a Chrononuats game for our rabbit game day next month.

So, April 14th will be a Chrononauts Game Day at Wexford Hill Hobbies. And I will have more time to advertise this time. I was way too busy to get fliers up for the March game day. But we have settled into a pretty decent routine with our busyness.

--Kimberly