[Rabbits] [Event] GamerGround Owner Demos by Timothy Hunt

  • FromSuperFRED <superfred@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 10 Mar 2007 21:23:52 -0500
This is an auto-generated report from SuperFRED regarding an event that Timothy Hunt has submitted.
http://rabbits.looneylabs.com/?RabbitUserID=timotab

========
Title: GamerGround Owner Demos
Location: St Louis
Date: yo, today, innit! (uh 3/10)

Casey and Kim, owners of a new games store in St Louis are just getting into LL games - We've scheduled a Little Experiment with them for the end of this month.

Di and I scheduled a demo with the two of them for today, to actually teach them some of the games, so that they can see how easy and fun they are, and give meaningful recommendations to customers, along with having an idea of what they want to stock.

While we were there, there were some regular customers and/or friends who turned up, so we roped them in to some games too.

We played...

2 games of Fluxx, 2 games of TreeHouse, EcoFluxx, Martian Coasters, Thin Ice, Ice Towers, Volcano and Aquarius.  (And I Also played Zendo with them the previous night at a game night they were hosting).  They loved them, they wanted to play more, but we'd been there over 4 hours, and everyone was also getting hungry.  We gave them a quick overview of Nanofictionary and Chrononauts, and then headed home.  More will, of course, follow our Little Experiment...