[Rabbits] [Project] Looney Labs Fans on Kaneva by Chris Johnson

  • FromSuperFRED <superfred@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSun, 11 Mar 2007 03:16:25 -0500
This is an auto-generated report from SuperFRED regarding an event that Chris Johnson has submitted.
http://rabbits.looneylabs.com/?RabbitUserID=Krisjohn

========
Title: Looney Labs Fans on Kaneva
Location: kaneva.com
Date: 11th March, 2007

I found a list of places on the 'Net that are "like Second Life".  Only one of them appeared to be any kind of useful and that was Kaneva.  It appears to be a combination of MySpace and Second Life, with the SL portion only being available through some sort of invite thing.  Anyway, they have a "Communities" option, so I've created one:

http://www.kaneva.com/channel/LooneyLabsFans.channel

I'll pad it out with links and stuff shortly.