[Rabbits] Carrot flag - showing off

  • From"Carol Townsend" <rabbit-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 13 Mar 2007 16:12:01 -0600
Hey folks,

For those on both the Origins list and Rabbits list, I apologize for the cross-posting, but I just had to share....

I just got the most amazing thing in the mail today.  It is a tie-dye carrot flag made by Di Sudduth.

Pics of it can be found here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/7332975@N04/420405718/

(I'll have you know that it was because of this flag that I started a flickr account...)

We're going to discuss the use of this flag at Origins on the Origins planning list (so if you're not already on that list, please sign up!!) but I couldn't let this not be seen by the rest of the Rabbits!!

thank you Di!  You rock!

Carol