[Rabbits] Wiki

  • FromJoseph Peterson <jeepeterson@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 13 Mar 2007 15:29:32 -0700 (PDT)
Yes, I was working on a Content Management system for the Looney's and
a part of that was a Rabbit wiki.  The software that was chosen wasn't
the best and the scope of the project was a little too ambitious, I
think.  The project was not a straight wiki, which is what made it a
challenge.  (That and the s/w chosen is horribly documented.)

The recommendation I left with was to fully embrace the wiki concept
and to keep all the proprietary "stuff" on a traditional web site.  I'm
happy to help with this project again, but I'd be more inclined to stay
with a straight wiki.

-JEEP

Never miss an email again!