[Rabbits] [Event] Ten Game Night & March Madness by Chris Ballowe

  • FromSuperFRED <superfred@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSun, 18 Mar 2007 16:20:13 -0500
This is an auto-generated report from SuperFRED regarding an event that Chris Ballowe has submitted.
http://rabbits.looneylabs.com/?RabbitUserID=Cristofore

========
Title: Ten Game Night & March Madness
Location: Eugene, Oregon
Date: March 16, 2007

It was the quarterly Teen Game Night and I wanted to show off my new games.  I brought about 20 ames plus D&D and my IceHouse pieces.  The main branch has taken notice and two additional librarians that are directly involved with teen and youth activity for the whole city.  After giving my talk about the great games made here in the US and a few of the imports I started setting up TreeHouse, then Martian Coasters and then Aquarius.  One of the youth librarians seemed quite interested in Fluxx and Chrononauts.