[Rabbits] [Event] Trent's Game day by Chris Ballowe

  • FromSuperFRED <superfred@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSun, 18 Mar 2007 16:26:13 -0500
This is an auto-generated report from SuperFRED regarding an event that Chris Ballowe has submitted.
http://rabbits.looneylabs.com/?RabbitUserID=Cristofore

========
Title: Trent's Game day
Location: Eugene, Oregon
Date: March 9, 2007

Trent's Game Day is a spin off from the gamedays related to GameStorm.  We realized how many of us were driving up to Portland for a Gameday that one was started in Eugene.  This is a fairly open gameday advertised by word of mouth.

This month I managed to teach TreeHouse, Martian Coasters, Volcano and RamBots.  None of the players had ever played any IceHouse except IceTowers before,