[Rabbits] [Event] Grand High Rabbit King by Josh Merrill

  • FromSuperFRED <superfred@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 26 Mar 2007 18:30:58 -0500
This is an auto-generated report from SuperFRED regarding an event that Josh Merrill has submitted.
http://rabbits.looneylabs.com/?RabbitUserID=joshuah1701

========
Title: Grand High Rabbit King
Location: Layton Utah
Date: 03/21/07

2 months ago I was at my local game store(my 2nd home) when I came across this amazing,strange and unusual sight, a NON collectable Card Game called fluxx, after the initial puzzlement of how 1 little box could contain ALL the cards without requiring additional booster packs, I bought it, played a few games and am now hooked, 1 month later after telling a few freinds(also hard core TCG freaks) we scheduled both a demo AND a small tournament. And on march 21st I did my first demo session where I had 17 people learn how to play, and due to this the last 9 copies of Fluxx quickly dissapeared from the stores shelves, we now have regular weekly games of fluxx going now. I cant wait to go to back to my store tommarow(Payday) to find MORE cool ML games to get hooked on. Well Ive rambled on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on...ok Ill stop lol.
Well Im off to play some fluxx, teaching family today at a family party, look for some more rabbits to pop up in here after I tell everyone about this site I just found.

--------Josh Merrill
           joshuah1701
       Grand High Rabbit King