Re: [Rabbits] GenCon Indy 16-19 Aug

  • From"Chris Kice" <me@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 26 Mar 2007 10:59:15 -0500
One place that would be awesome is the tiled entry way space that's between the main escalators and the dealer's room.  (The place where they held the Segway challenge last year.)  The normally only run stuff during the day there and I don't know what you need to do to request the space (or if they care if you just take it over if it's unused).

Chris