[Rabbits] [Event] Gamer Ground Assistance by Ryan Parish

  • FromSuperFRED <superfred@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 2 Apr 2007 23:37:39 -0400
This is an auto-generated report from SuperFRED regarding an event that Ryan Parish has submitted.
http://rabbits.looneylabs.com/?RabbitUserID=paladinwannabe2

========
Title: Gamer Ground Assistance
Location: St. Louis, MO
Date: 30 March 2007

Timothy needed another Rabbit to help him run an event at Gamer Ground (One of many Game stores in St. Louis county).  I was planning on attending anyway, and didn't mind helping out.  I demoed Aquarius, Chrononauts, and 'Are you a Werewolf', and played games with people after other Rabbits demoed and moved on.  I also 'helped' other Rabbits by using up their promotional materials.