Re: [Rabbits] [Event] Stealth Demo Report by Jordan R. Gaudard

  • FromTheLoneGoldfish <thelonegoldfish@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 11 Apr 2007 14:38:37 -0400
Neat, I'll have to stop by there again. (I've met jordan briefly...
though I thought he was in the military now, or perhaps I was
mistaken).

-Evan

On 4/9/07, SuperFRED <superfred@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
This is an auto-generated report from SuperFRED regarding an event that Jordan R. Gaudard has submitted.

========
Title: Stealth Demo Report
Location: Full Moon Games
Date: March 2007

Hi all,

This is your friendly Rabbit Coordinator, writing up this report for Jordan - it's a report of a really cool thing that Jordan did - but didn't put in a report for.  It's me, Carol, writing this up - with SuperFRED's help.

There's a Pizza-place-and-Game-Store in Terra Haute (that supposedly serves a killer chicken club - or so I'm told...).  I guess Jordan stopped in, saw the games - and saw that they didn't have any Looney Labs games for sale yet.

Well, he gets to talking with the owners and the owners get convinced to contact us.  In the meantime, Jordan leaves his own copy of Treehouse at the store for them to play with until their first order comes in.

Doesn't that just rock?  I certainly don't want people to feel like they have to do this (because you don't have to!!) but this certainly worked here.  Right on!

The folks at the store submitted their information via the web to us here at Looney Central and I gave them a call today.  I had a really good chat with John there - and he's going to be getting some information and some other Looney Goodies for his store.  It was during this chat with John that he happens to mention in passing the story of Jordan, and him coming in, looking for games, leaving his own personal copy of Treehouse for them to play.

Hence my submission of this report for Jordan.  Jordan's Stealth Demo has resulted in a store selling Looney Labs games for the first time.  That rocks!  Even though they've sold other great games, and have bought all these games from distributors we work with, they'd never heard of Looney Labs before - until a Looney Labs fan walks in, talks to them, and shares a game.

Way to go Jordan!  Thank you for being a Stealth Rabbit!

Carol
- Rabbit Wrangler for Looney Labs