[Rabbits] [Event] Good Friday by Tony Gay

  • FromSuperFRED <superfred@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 10 Apr 2007 15:22:07 -0400
This is an auto-generated report from SuperFRED regarding an event that Tony Gay has submitted.
http://rabbits.looneylabs.com/?RabbitUserID=JakeLeeman

========
Title: Good Friday
Location: Flint, MI
Date: 4-6-2007

Ran my first Demo at the new game store in town.  Due to inclement weather the turn out was small.  I showed around 10 people Chrononauts, Fluxx, and tree house.  This prompted one of the customers to buy both fluxx and chrononauts.  I also have been speaking with the owner about carrying a wider selection of Looney labs games.