[Rabbits] Gamestorm report

  • FromJoseph Peterson <jeepeterson@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 12 Apr 2007 10:21:29 -0700 (PDT)
Such a small report!  I had the chance to meet Chris at the con (I
should have made a point of metioning that I knew him from the list).
I believe he won the first ever Stonehenge game with production
pieces...

I watched him teach a couple games and I was impressed with the easy
flow of his patter.  You did a great job, Chris.

-JEEP

http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/265