Re: [Rabbits] MARCon 42

  • From"Carol Townsend" <event-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 12 Apr 2007 16:24:03 -0500
Hi Colleen,

MARCON is set up in SuperFRED - under the Convention Rosters:

http://www.looneylabs.com/OurCommunity/Rosters/Location/index.html?displayType=Convention&LocID=1765

Right now, everyone who has said they are going is listed on the con page.

Anyone else who is thinking about going (as a Rabbit or just an attendee) - feel free to add your name to that list!

Thanks for being such an enthusiastic Rabbit!!

Carol
 - she who gets to talk to lots of Rabbits all over!!