Re: [Rabbits] Gamestorm report

  • From"Chris Ballowe" <cballowe@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 12 Apr 2007 19:29:03 -0700
Thank you. I liked the two versions of Stonehenge I played and can't wait to get the details of Andy's version.

Chris Ballowe
cballowe[at]comcast.net
----- Original Message ----- From: "Joseph Peterson" <jeepeterson@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <rabbits@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2007 10:21 AM
Subject: [Rabbits] Gamestorm report

Such a small report!  I had the chance to meet Chris at the con (I
should have made a point of metioning that I knew him from the list).
I believe he won the first ever Stonehenge game with production
pieces...

I watched him teach a couple games and I was impressed with the easy
flow of his patter.  You did a great job, Chris.

-JEEP

========
Title: GameStorm 9
Location: Portland, Oregon
Date: March 29 -April 1, 2007

GameStorm is the largest general gaming convention in the NorthWest.
I think there were over 600 people attending again this year.  Reiner
Knizia was the guest of honor.  I taught people to play Zendo,
Martian Coasters and TreeHouse.  I described many of the other games
as well.  I also played a few games of Fluxx.