[Rabbits] Zombie Fluxx!

  • Fromjonathang@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • DateSat, 14 Apr 2007 16:16:57 -0500
I love the idea of a zombie themed Fluxx, and I'm glad Andy can face
his demons to get it out there.  (Pun intended, of course.)

Though I do empathize with him not wanting to see the movies if they
make him uncomfortable.  Luckily, there's no need to suffer.  Andy, if
you're looking to get all the information about zombies without seeing
the gore, I'd suggest picking up the Zombie Survival Guide by Max
Brooks.  (Here's a Tinyurl to it on Amazon:
http://tinyurl.com/22ojt8)  This is actually a satire and comedy book,
but I think it's the hands down best reference to zombie information.
If you like it, I'd also suggest you pick up World War Z (also by
Brooks).  (Tinyurl: http://tinyurl.com/yoxwor)  This one is more of a
serious fiction book, but it's really good.  Even for a zombie book,
it isn't gory (but it's all in your head, anyway, so you're all set).
Both of them are good, fast reads, with generally short sections,
which is good for my short attention span.

Good luck with the game.

Jonathan