[Rabbits] "Ziggurat Con" 09JUN07; Camp Adder/Tallil Airbase, Iraq

  • Fromswift@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • DateFri, 13 Apr 2007 08:58:25 -0700
Not sure if this has already come up on the list, and I also realize that the
Lab's is known as "That Hippy Gaming Company," but this might be a PR
Opportunity that shouldn't be missed.

http://www.gamegrene.com/node/790

Seem's the US Military's Moral, Welfare & Recreation department is helping
service men and women serving in Iraq to host a day long "Ziggurat Con" the
worlds first gaming convention held in a "war zone."

Since gaming goods, books and gear are, understandably, in short supply, the
military is looking towards the gaming industry to help.

Just an idea I thought might be worthy of some consideration.  A pack of Fluxx
or stash of TreeHouse pyramids would probably fit pretty well in a young
grunt's ruck sack for some down-time R&R while out on patrol or back at the
bunk.

*Hugs*

Swift Fox
Pittsburgh Warren